Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Life Is Beautiful by Lauren Hender


Life Is Beautiful!.. 

Everyday I try see beauty in my every world. Sometimes this is hard to see in the busyness of life so I always try to be mindful. 

This absolutely stunning Teresa Collins range makes seeing beauty easy. 

When I first saw this range I was blown away by it's color and design, and to help celebrate this beauty and my mindfulness in everyday life, I have scrapbooked my daughter Katie's first disco.



I love using different textures to build my layouts. Layers of patterned paper, lace, stamps, ink, 
cotton and sequins help to feature the photo. 





In this layout I have used the clear stamps out of the new Teresa Collins Christmas range to 
emboss some flowers. I love this stamp set because it is so versatile. 


Thanks for stopping by... Lauren Hender

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Lauren♥ Love all the little details ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout Lauren! love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...